We will provide support for :
- Understanding the Inspection Process
- Tell you what interviews with staff, and other stakeholders will focus on and how to be prepared
- Give you practical guidance on how to comply and what legislation is relevant
- Advise how to coach your team to reflect good practice and how they can demonstrate this during the inspection.
- Discuss the common pitfalls that result in ‘inadequate’ or ‘requires improvement’
- Show you the type of evidence CQC are looking for , policies , procedures, action plans etc
New Mangers Role , understanding Their Responsibilities :
We can signpost your new managers on how to develop in their role and what skills they will require. We will identify any areas for improvement and offer practical solutions to achieve this including;
- Registered managers support networks so they can engage with other managers
- Manager Induction Standards – which explain everything they need to know about their role and their staff
- Resources to share with their team to understand the CQC inspection and what it means to them.
- Face to face support for the new manager to mentor them in the new role
How we can support your service to Improve
A negative CQC rating can have a negative impact on the people who use your service, your staff and the organisation , so it’s important to address the problems identifies asap and make improvements.
We can help you to :
- Develop a positive workplace culture which supports improvement
- Review training and development and recruitment and retention of staff.
- Assist in you accessing funding for staff RQF qualifications
- Develop your managers and leaders to deliver good services
Implement new ideas and approaches to ongoing staff support