The new funding year is soon upon us and with many changes to the way Health and Social Care Apprenticeships are now delivered from the 01st January 2018, using the new Apprenticeship Standards and the introduction of the mandatory 10% upfront government LEVY cost, the Apprenticeship route is becoming even more difficult for staff to obtain. This has put a lot of interest on to the WDF (workforce development fund) and is a great way to get your staff trained in the most cost effective time efficient way possible.
The QCF has been withdrawn to make way for the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and there has been a move from the apprenticeship frameworks to apprenticeship standards, as implemented by the government. This means that there will be a few changes to the Workforce Development Fund for 2018/19. No longer will individual units be able to be claimed. You will only be able to claim back money for full qualifications.
More information can be found using the following link
Full documentation will be available in the new funding year.
Its simple just follow these 3 steps.
1. Ensure you NMDS-SC is eligible within the new funding year (1st April 2018 – 31 March 2019)
2. Become a member with a local partnership or skills for care direct access (if within the Lancashire area)
3. Enrol eligible learners onto the qualification
4. Submit qualification certification once complete to claim back money
Care-FULLY TRAINED now offer the new stand-alone RQF Qualifications introduced from 01/01/2018! Registration fees start from only £100.00 per learner!
– Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (RQF)
– Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF)
– Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England) (RQF)
Level 2 and 3 Diploma delivered in either workshop groups (including separate certificated short courses) or delivered on a one to one basis over 16-20 weeks!